Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

This One Girl!..








So Today is April 5th!!
AND....
It just so happens to be the birthday of a very special girl in my life.
Everyone needs a best friend and mine just so happens to be my cousin.
There isn't a memory that I can't think of that doesn't have her in it.
From the time we were babies wearing matching dresses to the times
when her awesome mother made us matching jump suits and sweatshirts
we have always been together. I will never forget the day we went shopping and
bought the same sh
irts, same earrings, same necklaces, and then went and got
fake nails to put on each other just because we wanted to have fun and we thought
it would be cool.
I especially love the moments right after I got my karaoke machine and we would lock
ourselves in my bedroom for hours upon hours singing at the top of our lungs.
Our random photo s
hoots of us with out of the world amazing hair-dos yet we were in
basketball shorts and flip flops.
To the time that my mom tried shoving earrings into your
ears and the holes being closed shut, but she
wouldn't take that for an answer.
After that she decided we would take you to
Twin to actually get them pierced.
Oh the memories....
This girl also came up to my house numerous times to do my hair for a
majority of my school dances.
She was even a good sport and took my really good guy friend to a
pref because he hadn't been asked.
She is AMAZING!
I will never forget the night she came to my last home volleyball game (senior night). It
meant the world to me to look up in the stands when my name was announced and see
my best friend there. She didn't have to come, but she did.
Because that is the type of person she is.
I was very privileged to be able to live this last eight months with her.
It has been a blast!
We have shared some crazy times, but that is what Harman's do.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISH!!
You will always be the greatest
rubber duckie that I know.
I can't believe that you are already
19 YEARS OLD!
Time flies, but at least
we get to experience it together
for the most part!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

Haha, ok so you told me to come to your blog because you changed the background, YOU LITTLE TRICKSTER. Thanks for the blog though, :] i'm not gonna lie i got teary eyed. haha but thanks i sure do love you and i'm glad to have you as my best friend also. love you tash