Thanksgiving comes at a great time of year. It comes at the end and gives me time to reflect on everything that has happened throughout the whole year and realize that I have so much to be grateful for.
I have so much to be thankful for this year.
DAD: He is such a great man. I love him. I love his random texts to see how I am doing or his phone calls. It always makes me feel so great inside.
MOM: She should get paid for her job. This last year she has become my therapist. Thanks for always listening.
AJ and Summer: You two are the greatest. Thanks for being such great example to me and showing me that when trials are placed in front of you that anyone can make it through them.
Travis: Yes, he may be a little fart, but our home wouldn't be the same without him. He truly is a ball of fire and makes life fun and interesting in our home.
School and the Education Program: I am grateful that I didn't get into my program the first time because it taught me to be patient and see if there really was something out there for me. Of course I ended up getting in, but I needed to try and work a little harder. I am also grateful that I am able to attend school and get an education.
Religion: I am grateful that I have such a strong religion that I can lean back on and know that wherever I live or move to the church is the same and they are always so accepting of me.
Unanswered Prayers: I am grateful for this one as odd as it may seem, but I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for them. At the time I may have been frustrated, but now that I reflect back and see what I have now, I know I was being told what I needed to know.
Friends: I have made some of the greatest friends ever. I love them and their randomness. I didn't believe people when they told me you would make your best friends at college, but that has become true.
Lish: Thanks for being my best friend. She is like my little sister that I never had. Thanks for always being there Lisha when I just needed a shoulder to cry on, or tell you the most exciting news ever. This past month you have been there through everything for me. Thanks for the great example you have been to me too.
Tyler: I don't even know where to start....I am very grateful to have you in my life. You came just at the perfect time and everything has been perfect since. You put the biggest smile on my face. :) Thanks for always being there when I need to vent away about anything and everything.
Little Wonders: I am grateful to be able to have a job while I am going to school. I am so thankful for all the girls that are there and for the great friendships I have made there.
This is just a few of the things that I can name off, but there is so many small things, memories, laughing, crying, and many many more. It truly has been a great year and I have so much to be thankful for.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I have so much to be thankful for this year.
DAD: He is such a great man. I love him. I love his random texts to see how I am doing or his phone calls. It always makes me feel so great inside.
MOM: She should get paid for her job. This last year she has become my therapist. Thanks for always listening.
AJ and Summer: You two are the greatest. Thanks for being such great example to me and showing me that when trials are placed in front of you that anyone can make it through them.
Travis: Yes, he may be a little fart, but our home wouldn't be the same without him. He truly is a ball of fire and makes life fun and interesting in our home.
School and the Education Program: I am grateful that I didn't get into my program the first time because it taught me to be patient and see if there really was something out there for me. Of course I ended up getting in, but I needed to try and work a little harder. I am also grateful that I am able to attend school and get an education.
Religion: I am grateful that I have such a strong religion that I can lean back on and know that wherever I live or move to the church is the same and they are always so accepting of me.
Unanswered Prayers: I am grateful for this one as odd as it may seem, but I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for them. At the time I may have been frustrated, but now that I reflect back and see what I have now, I know I was being told what I needed to know.
Friends: I have made some of the greatest friends ever. I love them and their randomness. I didn't believe people when they told me you would make your best friends at college, but that has become true.
Lish: Thanks for being my best friend. She is like my little sister that I never had. Thanks for always being there Lisha when I just needed a shoulder to cry on, or tell you the most exciting news ever. This past month you have been there through everything for me. Thanks for the great example you have been to me too.
Tyler: I don't even know where to start....I am very grateful to have you in my life. You came just at the perfect time and everything has been perfect since. You put the biggest smile on my face. :) Thanks for always being there when I need to vent away about anything and everything.
Little Wonders: I am grateful to be able to have a job while I am going to school. I am so thankful for all the girls that are there and for the great friendships I have made there.
This is just a few of the things that I can name off, but there is so many small things, memories, laughing, crying, and many many more. It truly has been a great year and I have so much to be thankful for.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:
Post a Comment