Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tyler and I had a great first Christmas. We left Logan on Christmas Eve and headed to Idaho Falls. We went to the Howell Christmas Eve Party and then spent the evening in Idaho Falls. We then drove on Christmas Day to Burley and spent a few hours with my family and went to the big Harman Christmas Day party. Tyler then had to head back to Logan, so he could go to work at 4 AM today. I stayed and will be staying with my family for a few days. There was a lot of traveling this Christmas, but I wouldn't have done it any different. It was great being able to spend the holdiays with both of our families. I can't wait until I get to call the Butterworth's my family. They are GREAT!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Yea Tashie! We're so excited for you! I love how happy you sound. Be happy through your engagement! And get used to lost of traveling during the holidays--it's going to happen forever now. Maybe we can car pool over there! =) We love you!