Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just a Lil Catch Up!

With school I have been super busy, so my life is pretty boring. However my check list for the wedding is getting shorter and shorter. :) We just got our engagements taken last week and they turned out so GOOD. I love them! Now I am just waiting for the announcements to get put together, so I can choose which one I like and then the long and tedious job of addressing them comes, but thankfully I have a great mom who has already started on that list. :)

I have a few pictures of Tyler and I's super bowl party. Tyler decided to fry a turkey and that was a process. He is a little chef though. I made homemade buttermilk brownies and I may have had a little bit of fun with the frosting after I got them frosted!! :) Ooppss!!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :)

Valentine's weekend ended up being the super long weekend because of President's Day and I decided I needed to go home and get some wedding stuff done and the reception planned. I left Tyler in Logan, and I probably won't ever do that again. Well you only have one FIRST Valentine's Day, so I know it won't happen again. haha!! However he spoiled me so much. On Saturday I came home from shopping in Twin all day with my mom and found TWO dozen roses on my front step. They were absolutely gorgeous! I then came back to Logan on Monday and he surprised me with something I have always wanted. A very sparkly rhinestone cowgirl belt. Believe me it SPARKLES!!

1 comment:

JencyJo said...

Umm I LOVE your belt! How cute!