Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!! :)

Okay I may be jumping the gun a little bit but tomorrow is two of the greatest guys birthday ever. Yes that would be Tyler and Travis. They turn the big 27 tomorrow.
I want to dedicate this post mainly to Tyler tomorrow because he is my husband. :) As a little girl you always dream of marrying someone who will treat you like a princess and I got just that. I can't thank Lorie and Steve enough for raising such a great young man.
Tyler is pretty much amazing and that is that. I won't go on and on with this post. He might just happen to look and get a little embarrassed!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER AND TRAVIS!!!! :)




3 comments:

B and J said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Anonymous said...

aw how stinken cute!!! hope he had a good birthday.

Ben and Stacey said...

So.... I definitely think you need to update your blog :) how is Logan treating you two lately?