Its been a while since I have update our blog.
We have been pretty busy lately. Tyler is being such a huge supporter in our family.
We don't see each other often, but what else can ya do?! :)
Tyler is busily applying for jobs, so that he can have a "REAl" job. Its crazy to think that we are at that point in our life.
I just finished up my first block of student teaching. It was such a great experience. I was in a 3rd grade
classroom and it was so hard to leave them on Wednesday. Each of them helped
me so much in answering all of my questions of why I want to be a teacher.
I loved going everyday to see their bright smiling faces. I had a few students tell me everyday that
they really enjoyed eating me on their pancakes every morning. I thought it would get
old, but it always just made me giggle. I have forgotten that I have a first name and a maiden name. I almost go to introduce myself to others by saying, "Hi, I am Mrs. Butterworth." I have to rethink
a few times and then try again. Believe me I don't want everyone to call me
Mrs. Butterworth, but it is quite funny to hear the comments the kids gave the first few days
I started.
I start tomorrow in a 4th grade classroom. I am a little nervous because I have to learn all new routines, but I am so excited to be able to try everything that I just learned the past 7 weeks on a new set of kids.
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of months.
| Travis & Tyler at Christmas. |
| My first bulletin board. I definitely have room for improvement. |
| Jemma!! :) |
| Jemma loves Grandma. |

2 comments:
Teaching really is the best career! Have fun and good luck with the 4th graders!
Ah. the Good ol' syrup jokes. But I agree somehow when little kids say things they are just funny. No matter how many times you have heard it before. Their happiness is infectious.
Post a Comment