Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Thank you Utah State....

I have finished my four years at Utah State and am walking away with a DEGREE. As a little girl I always dreamed of going to college. I wished my life away to leave home and become a BIG girl. Now that it has finally happened it is so crazy how fast four years can go. During those four years here in Logan at Utah State I grew as a person and learned so much.

*You saw me transfrom from a little high school girl to a college graduate
*You saw me develop a strong relationship with my brother and sister-in-law
*You saw me handle working full and part time while doing 16 or more credits every semester
*You saw me laugh and have a good time, but also witnessed the many tears of stress and missing my family
*You helped me develop a strong testimony
*You showed me that the church is the same no matter where you go
*You helpd my love for children grow to another level
*You brought people into my life that will forever be my friends
*You witnessed me fail a few times, but never give up and continue on towards success
*You gave me the opportunity to stay here in Logan over the summer and help me truly find the person I needed to become
*You saw me handle 30 little 3-year olds and fall in love with them
*You saw me skip four days of school to travel from Utah to Virginia in a car and make my first flight by myself all the way back home
*You saw me fall in love, become engaged, and get married
*You saw me become an aunt not once, but twice
*You saw me student teach 3rd graders and 4th graders and have the experience of a lifetime
*You saw me walk from Old Main down to the Spectrum and recieve my degree


*I will miss the late night girl talks
*I will miss the Aggie football games (even though they weren't very successful, they were still fun)
*I will miss Aggie Basketball: brought sports to a whole new level for me
*I will miss seeing all of my ELED friends every day
*I will miss walking through tons of snow just to get to my 7:30 AM classes
*I will miss hurrying out to the bus to make it to class on time
*I will miss the energy that I was given to stay up all night and do clean checks and then go and take a final the next morning

***THANK YOU UTAH STATE FOR ALL OF THE MEMORIES :) :)

5 comments:

Amy N. said...

congratulations!

Veronica said...

Congratulations! Amazing how those frozen mornings are nostalgic now that you don't have to make them, isn't it?

Ben and Stacey said...

congrats tash! What an amazing feeling! Hopefully we get to see you guys sometime this summer before more school starts and everything gets crazy again!

ERIN said...

Congrats, such a great accomplishment!

Dave and Hayley said...

Tash this is so tender! I just love it. Isn't or wasn't USU great? I'm sad I wasn't there on graduation!