Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom! :)

Tomorrow just happens to be my mom's birthday. She is extremely special to me. Growing up I didn't have any sisters, so she was the only other girl in the house. There were many times that we didn't get along and sadly it took me getting married and moving away from home to realize how much I LOVED and NEEDED her. There has been very few days that I have gone without talking to her on a daily basis. :) There is nothing greater than a Mother's Love that is for sure.

She was a huge supporter of me getting my education.
And even attended the very long graduation ceremony. :)

Even though I didn't play very many games my senior year of bball,
she was still there cheering me on :)

She encouraged me to set goals and strive to reach them.

She loves my other half, just like he was her own. :)

She is a FABULOUS grandma to lil Jemma! :)

She was still smiling come 5:30 the day of my wedding! :)

She knows how to throw a good party.

There is no other place I would have rather been
snowed in for a few days than at her house! :)

She traveled many hours to watch me play some golf.
 Pretty boring to watch! :)

She has a very unique laugh, but we all love her for it!

She raised a pretty amazing FAMILY!

She has some pretty awesome brothers and sisters of her own.
 These are just a few reasons why my mom is so Terrific!! I love her so much and feel very blessed that I get to call her mom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

No comments: