Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Catch up with pictures

AUGUST
 
This cute lil guy was born. Parker Jay Robinson :)
 

 SEPTEMBER
Tyler's Birthday. I bought him a tablet. He thinks
he is pretty cool now.
I also made him a Dallas Cowboys blanket.
YUCK!!!

I continued to get my little kiddos in primary ready
for the Primary Program.
 
I jog/walked my first 5K. I will definitely be running
it next year.

OCTOBER
 
Tyler & I went to Parker's baby blessing.

Parker and all of his chubbiness! :)

The 3 cousins were re-united after quite a while. Crazy to
see the places we have gone and the things we have done in 5 years.

Crystal & I went to BYU-I's Halloween concert. It was pretty cool.
We even got to see a high school football team plaing in
at least half a foot of snow while we waited to go inside.

Annual carving of the pumpkins. Mine did turn out a little
better than last years ;)

 
 
NOVEMBER

This cute girl and her mom and dad moved to Idaho Falls.
We are so excited to have them close again!! :)
 

Tyler & I got a wild hair and decided we wanted to finish the living
 room in our basement downstairs. So here is a picture of a soon
to be bedroom.

And here is the flooring that "I" carried all down to the basement!
 


1st part of December
 
I put up the Christmas decorations even though it feels
like Spring here with all of the rain.

Tyler & I were able to spend a Saturday together. It is
pretty rare that this happens with his odd
"BANKER HOURS" that he has.
 

 


No comments: