Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

4th of July!!

I went home for the 4th of July! And can I just say that I have the greatest family ever. I was able to come home Friday morning because there wasn't very many kids at the daycare and so they let me go home instead of go in and work. Summer, my mom, and I went and saw The Proposal and I don't think I have had so much fun before in my life. We were all laughing so hard.
Then on Saturday my family got the privilege of waking up really early and attending the Pella 1st and Pella 2nd breakfast. I love our ward. I don't get to attend it very often, but I always feel so welcome there. I LOVE IT!
Afterwards my mom and I came home and took a nap and then headed into Burley and decided to go shopping because the boys were golfing. (OF COURSE!) I had a blast!
That night we did what we do every year. We got to go to Grandma Reine and Grandpa Bud's for a great dinner and watch the fireworks on the river. I hadn't seen all of my relatives for a while because I am down in Logan for the summer (which I love). I can't believe how big my lil boys are getting. They are growing up way too fast. I love them and miss them so much!Kyler stuck a whole oreo in his mouth!
Jace had to have a picture just like Kyler!

We couldn't get Kyler to do a serious face in our pictures so we did a goofy picture and then he did a serious face. haha!! Jace and Kyler with their HUGE sparklers.

No comments: