Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I LOVE to see the TEMPLE!

The other day Amber (roomate) and I walked from the Tabernacle up to the Logan Temple because we were bored. It was right as the sun was going down and the temple looked absolutely gorgeous. They are doing some construction on the front of the temple so it is all blocked off and I had to sadly take pictures through the gate. Its a good thing I have small arms. (haha!) Here are just a few of the ones I took and then Lisha did some of her photo skills on them. I LOVE them!!P.S. This is my roomate Amber. She is from Virginia and I pretty much LOVE her! She has been so fun to live with this summer. I am sad that August 1st is approaching and we will just have to be neighbors instead of roomies.

2 comments:

Ben and Stacey said...

how fun. beautiful pictures! what construction are they doing!? i'm excited to get back to logan this fall and see everything again!

JencyJo said...

YAY and so getting some of these framed to hang in Joe and I's apartment! :)