
A little background first: As all of you know the education department at Utah State has given me the rounds. I didn't get accepted to level 2 the first time, so then I reapplied and I got in. Well then I had to apply for level 3 and they told me that I wouldn't be able to get in during the Fall of 2010 because there were so many students already accepted. I just kind of said okay, and moved on with my life because that is what I have learned to do. Because of all of this I dropped my Special Education major, so I would only have 3 semesters after this one to complete. I decided that I didn't really care to go to school for 3 more years and plus Im getting MARRIED!! :)
Anyways: Yesterday I went in to meet with my advisor to see which classes I needed to take in the fall for my emphasis. She looked at me like I was some kind of crazy person and asked why I wasn't doing level 3. Needless to say she made one phone call to see if there was a waiting list. There was NOT a waiting list...and there was an OPENING!!!:) She told the lady to hurry and put my name down and I would be in to fill out the paper work. I do have to take 10 credits this summer, but I will be doing my student teaching in the Spring and will graduate in May of 2011.... I CAN SEE THE LIGHT!!!! EXCITED!?!?!?! YES I AM!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment