| The day I went through the temple Tyler and I |
| Steve (tyler's dad), Tyler, me, My mom, My dad |
| Grandma Bev, me, Grandpa Bud LOVE these two! :) |
| The amazing chocolate fountain that Summer did at 9 months pregnant. Thanks :) |
| Our AWESOME wedding cake! |
| The cool table decorations! :) |
| Cutting the cake |
| Shoving it in his face |
| After I cleaned the cake off of him... Ooppss!! No worries he did get me back! |
| We went to Vegas on our honeymoon. Our hotel from the strip. |
| I have an obsession with taking pictures of Temples. I love the St. George Temple, so we stopped on our way back home from Vegas. |
| Tyler and I in front of the St. George Temple |
| May 20th baby Jemma was born. They came and visited about a week after she was born. |
| She loves her fingers! |
| This is what Brandi (my sweet "twin" sister in law) spend our weekends doing. We watch Tyler and Travis play video games. :) |
| We ventured to Bear Lake with Travis and Brandi. The water was a little chilly! |
| Brandi and her cute lil prego belly and I. |
| Fourth of July and baby Jemma |
| Tyler and I at Jackson Hole. We went with Brandi and Travis! Had a total blast! It was so nice to get away for the weekend. |
| This is what Tyler does when I try to take a picture of him. We were waiting for Old Faithful and got a little bored. |
| Tyler and Travis at the Hot Spots |
| Showing off our awesome shirts my parents brought us back. |
| Tyler on his birthday! |
| Tyler and his awesome cake! :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment