Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Weekend in Oakley!

Cute lil flapper Sydney and me.
 Tyler and I came to Oakley this weekend. Friday night was Travis's last football game as an Oakley Hornet. They won and he played so amazing. He had four touchdowns. Sadly I don't have any pictures because my dad has them and I was running the camera for him while him and my mom took their last baby out on the field. Its so crazy to think that my parents are going to not have any kids in school come May.
On Saturday we had a family party for mine and Travis's birthdays. Of course it was Halloween and so all the lil kids dressed up. They all looked so cute. It was great to see some family that I haven't seen for a while.
Jace being a goof

Jemma trying to smile for Uncle Tyler!

Jemma didn't like her Halloween costume very much tonight. She was really hot, so she jsut SCREAMED!

Flapper Syd, Fred the Flinstone Jace, and Crocodile Kyler

Trying to get all the great-grandkids to smile for one picture didn't
work out so swell.! But this was probably the best one.

Once Jemma got out of her costume and had the Mtn. Dew bottle
in her hand she was happy.
Just like her Daddy!! :)

No comments: