Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!

 These two boys have done everything together since day 1. They share a birthday (of course), went to school together, roomed together, served missions to Argentina (different missions) together, and they have FINALLY done it. This week they will have both completed their schooling at USU!!! I am so proud of Tyler!! He will be graduating with TWO degrees. One in Spanish and the other in Business Finance. It would be very selfish of me not to mention how exciting I am for Travis, too.  Brandi is an angel in my book because the one semester that me and Tyler have been married with both of us going to school has been so crazy, and to think that she has done it for I think 7 semesters gives her HUGE props!! It will be so exciting to see where these two boys go and do with their lives. They have so much to offer the world. I can't thank Steve and Lorie enough for raising such an amazing son. He couldnd't have gotten this far without them, and thank you so much Brandi for also taking care of him during those semesters too, cause I know he was over there quite a bit! ;) I have a few pictures of them as they were growin up. Sorry Brandi I did steal a few (or a lot) from your blog. I just love how cute and adorable they are. Congratulations boys!! :) 











4 comments:

B+J said...

It's would be pretty cool to always have a best friend!
Congratulations Tyler (& Travis)!

W Smith said...

Holy smokes! they made it! I have to agree with you though Tashie they are pretty amazing!

Veronica said...

They are great guys! Congrats to all 4 of you! (Let's be honest here, wives have a lot to do with crossing that finish line, right??)

Ben said...

Tashie, I need your email so I can send you our Valentine's email (aka a Christmas letter!). Only our favorite students get to hear from us and you are at the top of our list! =) mcclure@pmt.org Thanks!