Tomorrow is my last and final day of being a college student. I will be finishing up my student teaching and my education at Utah State University. It really hit me today in class that it is time to start making grown up decisions and real life has hit. The stress of trying to find a job that is right for the both of us has hit. My immune system has also shut down. At least it is happening NOW and not while I was trying to take care of the 29 energetic 4th graders. It has been really hard to be motivated to go to school this last three days. I thought senioritis was bad in high school, I think it is much worse in college. I have really enjoyed my student teaching at Birch Creek. It has been a blast. They have really put the bar high for the school that I end up at.
Tyler and I went up to campus to take a few pictures of me with my cap and gown. Brandi's sister, Jamie, took them and she did an awesome job. She also made Tyler take a few with me. I am going to treasure those pictures forever. I mean come on if you attend USU, you have to have a picture on the A! Its just tradition! :)



3 comments:
Congratulations! I hope you find a job at a school that exceeds your expectations.
Congrats Tashie! That's awesome! $20 bucks says you find a job before Tyler! ha. Love the pics. can't argue with tradition.
Yea Tashie! Isn't that the best feeling. Come back to Oakley! We need you. =)
Post a Comment