Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend


Tyler on his 1st day of work


 



Tyler & the bear

On Saturday the Butterworth family minus Travis, Brandi, & Kam (who we missed so much) went up to West Yellowstone to go to the Playmill and walk around. It was so fun to just take a day and spend with the family in the nice sun!

Tyler & I (Yes the bear is taller than I am)
 On the 4th (Monday) the twins and Steve went golfing and the girls all went and watched the parade with Grandma and Grandpa Howell. I forgot to take my camera, but it was pretty fun and we be very memorable. Afterwards Tyler and I went to the river and went and looked at all of the little shops. There were so many people so we just hurried through that part. I hadn't ever walked around the whole Snake River and seen the gorgeous falls, so we decided to do that. It was kind of a bad idea because I ended up getting blisters, but it was so worth it. The view is so INCREDIBLE!! :)
Idaho Falls Temple

Tyler

Tashie
 Later that day we headed over to Grandpa Butterworth's for a BBQ and to watch the fireworks from his house. Now I have seen some fireworks in my day, but HOLY COW the fireworks in Idaho Falls are the best that I have seen. It is pretty crazy. Every firework was like the grand finale of the Burley firework show. (haha!) It was a great way to spend the 4th of July!! :)
Kallie trying to hide from the camera

Kambrie loved crawling and walking on the grass

Tyler :)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Looks like fun. I didn't hear that Tyler has a new job. Congrats! Where is it?

Mrs. Butterworth said...

He is working at Wells Fargo in Idaho Falls. It is a branch inside of Smith's grocery store.