Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just some Random Pictures over the last couple of months

Carving Pumpkins

Yep, mine was pretty lame!



Jemma feeding the duckies bananas.
Summer and Jemma came to visit in April :)
Kambrie riding Roxy :)
Brandi, Travis, and Kam came to visit on Memorial Day!
We loved seeing them!!


The ugly creatures that happen to fall into our windows. YUCK!!!

I decided to chop ALL of my hair off and do something completely different.
An A-line bob!! I LOVE it!!


"I will NOT smile!!"

"Okay, I guess I will!"
West Yellowstone



Another photo opp in West!
Mainly Tyler just wanted to sit down because he was bored.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Yea! You posted! My girls and I were happy! And your hair is way cute. I wish I could do something cute like that. Cute house and way cute patio. We've lived in our house 3 years now and still have no grass, so you can come help us with our 2 acres anytime you are bored! We're headed to the pool--we miss you!