
It is my best friends birthday.
I absolutely love this girl.
She is a girl of many talents.
She can cook and start fires,
she can design anything from your house
to a simple headband.
I wish that I could be like her.
She is always so positive.
She accomplishes every goal she has set.
She loves life.
She is my cousin by chance
Friend by choice.
Do I love her and
owe her my life??
Probably!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISHA!!! :):)
I hope it is a good one!!
I absolutely love this girl.
She is a girl of many talents.
She can cook and start fires,
she can design anything from your house
to a simple headband.
I wish that I could be like her.
She is always so positive.
She accomplishes every goal she has set.
She loves life.
She is my cousin by chance
Friend by choice.
Do I love her and
owe her my life??
Probably!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISHA!!! :):)
I hope it is a good one!!

1 comment:
HAHAHA thank you for the post. however, i look like a psycho in all of these pics!
Post a Comment